Hello everyone. I'm trying using QuiteRSS to filter news from a subreddit showing only threads made by a single user.
I know that I just have to add .rss at the end of the subreddit URL to show its RSS feed url but once I try to apply the filter inside QuiteRSS no action is performed, what am I doing wrong? here are some screenshots:
to filter news you need to apply the pre-defined filters from the news panel header (f.e. Show Unread).
You can make QuiteRSS showing only news of a feed published by a dedicated author f. e. as follows:
- open dialog News Filters...
- set the selection box value to "Match all conditions"
- set rule values "Author" - "isn't" - "name of the author"
- set action "Mark News as Read"
- select the feed you want to apply the rule to
- close the dialog and press the button "Run Filter" .
- close the dialog
- select your feed in the feed panel
- select the pre-defined filter "Show Unread" fron the news panel header.
Afterwards only news published by the defined author will be displayed.