I just ran the auto-updater, and now all my feeds are gone, I'm left with only QuiteRSS's default one...
I had a look inside the main folder, and I found out that the "feeds.db" file is still there, seemingly untouched. AFAIK, it should still contain all my feeds and preferences thereof (it's around 10mb, so something must be in there).
I copied it somewhere safe, and I also tried restoring an old version, along with an older Quiterss.ini file, yet the application seems not to read anything from those files, not anymore.
I'll provide logs, if needed. Just give the word and let me know how to generate them.
I also tried rolling back to 0.18.3, but no avail...I'm now trying to see if 0.18.3 does the trick...