I have a RSS feed for which I always want to see the Webpage directly. So, I have deselected "Show news' description instead of loading web page". This works great if I click on an article from the feed. However, if the same article is under a Label (for which I have setup a Filter), and if I click on that article under that Label - the web page does not load automatically. Is it possible for this setting for an article to apply under Labels?
I tested your scenario with both embedded and external browser and it worked fine.
So it seems do be a special problem on your side.
You can provide your feed url for an additional testing if you like.
Thank you for your response.
Here is a feed for which I can reproduce this problem. http://feeds.arstechnica.com/arstechnica/index
Steps to reproduce the issue:
* Add this feed to QuiteRSS
* Unselect "Show news' description instead of loading the web page" for this feed
* Create a Label, e.g. phone
* Create a filter, if the Title contains phone apply label phone, select only this feed.
* If one clicks on a story in the feed, the webpage loads automatically.
* Navigate to the label - click on a story - the webpage does not load automatically.
Were you able to reproduce this? Thanks.
i tested it and it works fine for me. What do you mean by "Navigate to the label"?
The "Show Unread" filter works fine, too.