Today the QuiteRSS project is 2 years of age!
Congratulations to those who spent days and nights to help us making application better. Congratulations to those who use it.
We have prepared new version to celebrate this event.
- Main: Increase application performance
- Main: Feed filter is case-insensitive now
- Added: Support for feeds with uTorrent-authorization
- Added: Feed filter "Show broken feeds"
- Added: Application option "Default page zoom"
- Added: User filters. Conditions for categories has been added
- Added: More shortcuts
- Added: More color settings
- Changed: GUI. Some visual tweaks
- Fixed: Application crash
- Fixed: Application crash while using "Next unread news"
- Fixed: Application crash while starting by desktop shortcut
- Fixed: Tip "All feeds" while creating new filter
- Fixed: Clearing news filter on switching between feeds
- Fixed: Autoreplacement "http://" on adding feed
- Fixed: Confuse options names "Don't delete starred news", "Don't delete labeled news"
- Fixed: User filters with apostrophe didn't work
- Fixed: Files extension in save/open dialogs
- Fixed: Startup. Request file storing path, if specified path isn't found